Order Policies & Procedure
Please consider making a donation to help the Tahlequah Farmers' Market help the vendors by making this online order system available to them for free and to help offset market expenses.
- You may shop by Vendor, Product, or Category.
- Place items in your cart and when finished, check out.
- You MUST prepay for your order unless you are using SNAP or SENIOR Nutrition. (See SNAP & SENIOR PROCEDURE for more information).
- During checkout, please enter your phone number in case we need to contact you about your order.
- Enter your billing address for debit/credit billing purposes.
- You will be emailed a receipt to the email address you provide at checkout.
- Save your ORDER NUMBER for pick up procedures.
- If a seller is out of product, a similar product of their choice will be substituted, value and quantities as close as possible. If this is unacceptable, please put "NO SUBSTITUTIONS" in your order notes.
- Vendors may contact you directly with questions about your order if needed.
- Suggested Minimum Order is $15. We reserve the right to reject any order below the minimum.
If you do not pick up your order by 10:45 AM Saturday your items will be donated to the community.
- CLICK HERE to READ the Saturday PICK-UP Procedures.
Due to circumstances the online market is not offering refunds for no show pick-ups.
SNAP, DOUBLE UP OK, SENIOR PROGRAMS
- To use a SNAP & SENIOR card you will use discount code SNAP OR SENIOR in the Discount Code box on the checkout page. This will make your order $0.00 for checkout purposes. During pickup of your order, you will need to present your SNAP or SENIOR card to market staff to have your payment processed.